Firstcall Private Limited is the owner of the brand firstcall and the website www.firstcall.co.in, an Indian Company registered under the Companies Act, 2013 having its registered office at Address
Firstcall aims at resolving/providing onsite & online solutions to different queries/problems that users of Mobiles, Laptops, Tabs and peripherals may encounter while using it. The users of this service while creating their profile on the Portal for this purpose may be parting with their personal details/information. This Policy is to communicate that we respect your privacy, and we assure you that we will maintain and use this information responsibly. This Policy does not apply to persons employed by Firstcall. We agree not to process personal information in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it has been collected or authorized by the users.
FORM OF INFORMATION
This Policy applies to information that is obtained by Firstcall whether through electronic or print communications. Firstcall respects your privacy and is committed to protect the personal information that you share with us. Firstcall requests certain Personal Information as identified herein. Do not provide Firstcall with additional Personal Information unless you are requested to do so.
“Personal information” means any information relating to an identified natural person, or a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number, or one or more factors relating to physical, psychological, mental, economic, or social identity.
HOW DOES FIRSTCALL GATHER PERSONAL INFORMATION?
General Browsing: Firstcall gathers navigational information about where you go on our Web site. This information allows us to see which areas of our website are most visited. This helps us improve the quality of visitor’s online experience by recognizing and delivering more of the features, services and products our visitors prefer. Additional non-personally identifiable information (i.e. domain type, browser version, service provider and IP address) may be collected which will provide information regarding your use of our Web site (such as the time of your last visit to a page on our site).
- Registration and Transactions: Any information you provide to us at this site when you establish or update an account or request information (i.e. name, address, e-mail address and telephone number), is maintained in private files on our secure Web server and our internal systems. This information is used to enable Firstcall to deliver services to you. Firstcall and its employees do not entertain the credit card information in any form of communication on any of the media (website, chat, testimonial, email and voice). Firstcall neither stores nor publishes your credit card number on any of the media form on its server.
DOES Firstcall DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
You should be aware that we may disclose specific information about you if necessary to do so by law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of our Web site, the site or the public. Firstcall does not sell, rent or trade your e-mail address to third parties. We may, however, use third parties to help us provide services to you, such as fulfilling orders, processing payments, monitoring site activity, conducting surveys, and administering e-mails. If personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) is provided to any of these third parties, we will require that such information be maintained by them in strictest confidence.
Information you post: We collect information you post in a public space on our website or on a third-party social media site belonging to Firstcall.
Demographic information: We may collect demographic information about you or any other information provided by you during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Member account, password and security: If any of the Services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify Firstcall immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Firstcall will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by Firstcall or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.We prefer to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. To do this, we provide you with the opportunity to update or modify your personal information including billing and shipping information by logging into your account.When you create or change your account, we will send a message to the email address confirming the changes made and options you have chosen. Firstcall periodically distributes an e-mail newsletter, and you choose whether you want to receive a newsletter from us when you create your account. If you later decide not to receive the newsletter, you can remove yourself from the mailing list at any time.
- Forgotten, Lost or Stolen Information: If you have forgotten your password, we provide a mechanism that e-mails your password to you. Since the “forgot my password” feature sends your password to the email address that you used for registration, do not use an email address that can be accessed by others that you would not want to see or change your Firstcall account information.Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Services. Firstcall does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, Firstcall specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized Firstcall spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Firstcall.
- Onward Transfer: Firstcall may transfer your Personal Information to a third party that is acting as Firstcall’s agent, where it makes sure that the third party provide at least the same level of privacy protection as is required by the relevant principles or applicable law.
- Access: Firstcall provides individuals with access to the Personal Information about them that Firstcall holds. Firstcall agrees that individuals may correct, amend, or delete that information where it is inaccurate, except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the individual’s privacy in the case in question, or where the rights of persons other than the individual would be violated.
- Security: Firstcall takes reasonable precautions to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Firstcall’s website has safeguards in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the data you provide to us with physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. While Firstcall strives to protect your Personal Information, Firstcall cannot guarantee the security of the Personal Information, so Firstcall urges you to take every precaution to protect your personal data when you are on the Internet. Change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers, and make sure you use a secure browser. Within Firstcall, data is stored in controlled servers with limited access by authorized personnel…
- Data Integrity: Firstcall will collect Personal information that is relevant for the purposes for which it is to be used. Firstcall takes reasonable steps to ensure that data is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and current.
In accordance with Information Technology Act and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can also email us at <email id>